My Followers

Wednesday 22 July 2009

Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge #17





Morning Girls well it is that time again and time to show you my DT Card for this week.

This week on Creative Inspirations Challenge we would like you all to do a bit of Distressing. Something totally out of my comfort zone as i dont own a distressing tool or any ink. Can you tell. Lol.
Any subject any layout just go to town on crinkling , ripping and inking.






I got this stamp a few weeks ago in a sale thought it might come in handy for mens cards as my Dad loves things like this. The stamp is Personal Impression Beryl Peters Collection P1333P

As I said dont own any inks so used my Promarkers to colour the image and the background edged the paper with the same colour. The green paper is Basic Grey and have edged after ripping with my green versacolour ink and rubbing with my finger. Brown paper has a distressed look to it but added a touch of the old sand paper.
Embellishments 2 green buttons from stash, Button Rocking chair, 2 eyelets in a bottle and old camera in the top corner and the clip is from stampin up. Used the remainder of the papers to decorate the inside.

Now what you waiting for pop over to the blog and checkout the rest of the teams cards they are all different and very talented bunch of people. Also checkout who won the fab ribbons. Cant wait to see what you come up with.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card Sue, I love love love your vinatge feel!
Stunning.
Erin x

Cheryl said...

This is fantastic Sue!!! I love your distressing and your image is just brilliant.Great work!!
xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Sue,Dianne xx

katy said...

Oh this is just lovely Sue and well done you on creating a fab distressed look ! Thank you so much for your encouragement earlier today, it's much appreciated :)

Hugs Katy x