My Followers

Tuesday 28 July 2009

whiff of joy - dragon



This is my entry for the whiff of joy challenge blog#40. Sketch by Donalda.
Used the dragon had this image coloured for a while but hadnt made into a card. Papers from my stash . Gems papermainia. Flower from stash and a pin with a grey pearl heart and some clear beads. Ribbon from stash.

I am also entering this in the Creative inspirations challenge #14 which is bling, be it diamonds, pearls or shine.
My bling is on the aubergine paper there is gold glitter, Pearls and clear beads on my pin and gems in the top right hand corner.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Sue love this image, I take it you are watching QVC too...trying to keep my eyes open...bought the TSV from K&CO though...good luck with the challenge. Hugs Avril xxx

Dragonlady said...

Hi Sue

I love the image too. Where is it from?
Good luckwith your challenges.

Ali x

LOUISE said...

Wonderful card Sue, love the WOJ Dragon, and the papers are perfect. Thanks for joining us on Creative Inspirations Challenge. Louise x

cheryl said...

great card love the WOJ dragon hes so cute thanks for joing us this week over at CIC love cheryl xxx

Tracy said...

Hi Sue,beautiful card,love the image,papers and Bling!!!Magical.
Thanks for joining us over at creative inspirations and good luck.
hugs
Tracy
xxx

XxJULESxX said...

another gorgeous card Sue!!!!!!!

Tracey said...

Great card, love those papers :-)

Hugs
Tracey
x