My Followers

Wednesday 23 September 2009

creative inspirations Dt ollyfont autumn


This week we have the theme Autumn now is the time to get all those rich colours out or even the pumkins. Cant wait to see what you come up with.
Well 1st ly let me apoligise as my picture is really poor the light was soo bad when i took this. Images are from the kars ollyfont clear set i got from a friend for my birthday. Paper is K & Co punched so extra leaves and used the old glue. Added a few gems for sparkle. I have scheduled this as wont beable to get on computer till late tomorrow as i am at night school so unable to say who won this weeks of the October guest designer and what the prize is so please pop over to Creative inspirations and see what fab work over design team have come up with. See you all very soon.

No comments: