My Followers

Tuesday 8 September 2009

woh another award am thrilled


Received this from Kim yesterday lol just as i was linking to her she was to me. If you havent been yet you really must she is soo talented. While you are there check out her gorgous daughter poppy she is just the cutest.
Now the rules are as followed
Link back to the person who gave it to you, and list 5 things you love to do!! Well now, 5 things I love to do...
1. Craft
2. Speak to my Son Chris in the Navy ( good news past his exams this morning)
3. Play with my nephews
4. Chat and see my buddies
5. Gardening ( although to look at mine you wouldnt think at the moment what happened to summer)

Now I am passing this onto the following lovely and talented ladies.
Janny, Tanna, Joy, Caroline, Nat and last but not least Racheal
I know you are supposed to pick 5 but how could i leave 1 out. So please pop by you wont be disappointed.

4 comments:

Kimmi said...

Congrats to your son on passing his exams! Nice one!!

Can understand about the gardening. Mine is looking a little weedy at the moment with all the rain we've had they've taken over!

Hugs

Kimmi xx

Joy said...

Aww thanks very much Sue, I will put that on my blog very soon.

Joy xx

Janiel/ janny said...

awwwwwwww Sue THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
this is so nice of you sweetie!! I am hoping you are alright as I see that you don't have your CUTE card listed yet for the challenge. Just wanted to check on you sweetie........
hugs, janiel/janny

annies place said...

Love the card Sue & congratulations to Chris on the exam results Ann x