My Followers

Saturday 24 April 2010

Digi Stamp Boutique - Fifi with flowers


Well a quick post for me today as my gardening is calling. I made this for neice's birthday today. Gosh how quick time flys seems like last month since it was january.

Well the image is Fifi with flowers and she was very quick to colour and a delight. Papers are from my stash and the pink paper has had a martha stewart punch treatment. Used my promarkers for the image and distressed inks for the background. Sorry the picture isnt great had to take it with my phone as i had to wait till she opened it. daff me forgot in the rush.
Well I hope you like my card and have a lovely weekend seems the weather is holding. Off to the garden take care.

10 comments:

Julie said...

fab card Sue love the image

Unknown said...

OHHH Love this card great little image. Thanks for becoming a follower on my blog, I popped over to yours and love your work so I will be following.
Love and Bugsx

Janette said...

Love it Sue,it is so cute,she looks all shy...lol....fab colours to,hope your ok,sorry for driving you nuts lately.....lol.....xxxx

Kazabing said...

Fabby image Sue, she is too cute!!!.

Hope you have a lovely weekend & enjoy the garden!!!

hugs
Kaza.x

coops said...

gorgeous card sue, love the fab image and gorgoeus colours and layout.luv coops.xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sue
A gorgeous card,Hope you are well,
hugs Dianne xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Sue, what a cute card. You've coloured the image perfectly and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in our monthly competition over at DSB. Hugs, Denise x

maxine said...

A beautiful card

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Ahhh - so pretty.....thanks for joining in the DSB comp....Sally-Ann..xx

XxJULESxX said...

oh soo sweet this image!!!love the card! gorgeous as usual!!!