My Followers

Thursday 6 May 2010

Princess Tilda does challenges




Hi i have done this card for a few challenges now isnt she just the sweetest Tilda you have ever known. Couldnt get mine as it was sold out so a kind and dear friend sent me some as she is good like that so thank you.


I have coloured her with a mixture of promarkers and sistressed inks with touches of glitter. Flowers are from my stash must increase this very soon. Buttons are from our local market and have lovely small stones in. Satin papermaina ribbon. Green paper is from papermania and the last and white is from Tara in a blog candy i won. Gems are papermania too. Sentiment is from a old See D collection.








I am entering this in the following challenges

Docrafts - citrus colours the green
The Corrosive Challenge Blog- Lets celebrate
Simon Says- Celebration Birthday
Crafty Catz - Spots
Friday Sketcher - This fab sketch

18 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

wow Sue love the card!!!!it's gorgeous!!and i love how you've coloured Tilda in!!!!good luck with challenges!

Caroline said...

WOW Sue I love your card - I think this is Tilda is the nicest in such a long time - well since the Christmas ones anyway lol!!! xxx

coops said...

stunning card sue, the tilda is so gorgeous and i love your colours/papers and layout.luv coops.xx

carol said...

Hi sue i adore this tilda will have to invest in her me thinks,your card is gorgeous, thankyou for sharing your creation with Craftycatz, x carol

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Sue,
Sue

Lizzy said...

Sue your card is stunning hun, I too have her but not inked her up yet.. how foolish of me,lol ~ Luv your colours & DP's & the layout is fab xx Lizzy xx :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card good luck in the challanges Margaret

Naomi Johnson said...

stunning! really beautiful card

tilly said...

love your stunning tilda, lovely card
x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh WOW this is stunning what gorgeous colours and that Tilda image is so beautiful this is wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Diamond Doll said...

This is gorgeous Sue love that sweet Tilda.
Oh and not sure if i thanked you or not for my Beautiful Birthday card.I will have to have a go at making one of those cards.
Thanx for the lovely comments on my blog.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Lexi said...

Sue fabulous card :D I popped by to say thank you so much for supporting us raise money for 'AYME'

Hugs Lexi xxx

Jennifer said...

Lovely card...love the colours xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

Martine said...

This is gorgeous :), such pretty papers and ebellies and such a sweet image too, thanks so much for joining in with the Simon Says Stamp Blogaversary Celebration :)


xx

Martine

Janette said...

Hi Sue,She is sweeter than ever I think,love your card,the papers and everything are just stunning.xx

Michele Kovack said...

This is beautiful!!! Your coloring is fab too!

Teresa said...

Oh I love this card Sue, its so pretty, you've made her look a true princess, beautiful. Teresa xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sue
A stunning card,beautiful colours,
Hugs Dianne xx :)