My Followers

Wednesday 2 June 2010

Challenge#63- Creative Inspirations- Beach Theme

Well good evening sorry this is a little late posting but what a day I have had. Started by going to feed my brothers cat and then to post office. Got to the house and i had forgotten my purse so feed cat and went home will go post office later. Then my next trip was to be to my friends Jules to take her grand daughters card and pressie plus jules birthday card. Grrrrrrrrrr got there no birthday card for jules sat on my dining table. Oh well will post birthday card not till next week. Got in car to take my nephews birthday card and deliver my brothers for him. You guessed it on the table with Jules card but wait i have my brothers so at least can deliver that and explain will post with jules when i get home. But wait for it while on my way home i past the house that the people are buying mine and their house is still for sale. Ring estate agent got a flee in my ear what you going checking. NO not checking just passing how can they buy did you check with their estate agent well their reply was well we must have. Now did they i wonder.
So fingers crossed that i get this challenge posted without any mishaps. Lol

Ok this week e the theme BEACH well yesterday you wouldnt have wanted to go on the beach but today it has been really sunny and warm and just the ticket for a Beach theme. Although when i was making this last night i didnt expect such a lovely day.
This week as it is the 1st of the month we have our fab regular sponser
who has kindly donated a $10 shopping spree.
My card for this week has a stamp from last years Summer kit and i have masked the ring she is sitting on. Papers are from papermanina and i have coloured her with my promarkers and card candy coloured to match the sentiment stamp i picked up at a craft fair sorry dont know the name and i placed a flower to represent the sun. The layout is from Friday Sketchers.




Well i hope i didnt bore you too much with my tales from today. Lol. Also i hope you will come and join us would love to come visit and see all the lovely summer cards and projects. So pop over and checkout the rest of the teams cards there is lots of inspiration to be had.
I will also be entering this into the following challenges.
Friday Sketchers- Layout
Cupcake Crafts- Summer delights
Just Magnolia- Hot & Spicey
Everybody-art challenge- Summer
Stampvie & More- Summer

16 comments:

Messi Jessi said...

Lovely card - so summery! Glad to see someone else is up late posting their cards!

stephanne said...

Wow hun, that sounds like a day in the life of Stephanne. I do hope things pan out with the real estate predicament, what a bundle of nerves you must be. Your card is lovely, makes me want to go for a swim, and the sentiment is fab too, love the highlights on Tilda's floaty ring too!!
Take Care,
Stephanne

kay said...

good morning sue,hope today is a better one for you,card is lovely and summery,x

and you are perfectly entitled to check out the house,x

Naomi Johnson said...

lovely card hun - perfect reflection of the current weather! x

coops said...

well i feel worn out just reading of your action packed day, i hope today goes smoothly for you.a really gorgeous card, the image is fab and i love your colours,papers and layout.luv coops.xx

Squirrel x said...

Super sunny card Sue, love the colours and Tilda is looking fab! Hugs, Sxxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sue
A gorgeous card,
hugs Dianne xx

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft with such a delightful card ! Love the colours and the image is so sweet ! Good luck ! SMiles from Catherine

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Sue, Sorry your day was so poopy! I hate those kind of days!! When I have them I wanna just plain pull my hair out.. Hope today your tomorrow is sunny fun an bright!!

Very cute card!! Love the colores and that TIlda is a doll..
hugs, Janiel

ps...I couldn't remember how to spell my name at the end of your post.. HAHAHA......

Chelsea said...

I hope things will gets better with your housing situation. Mine is still on the market and I'm pulling my hair out everyday! Your card is beautiful, love that image of Tilda. Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.

Lindsey said...

Sounds like you had a day and a half today! Great card though! xx

Janette said...

I needed to read this Sue,oh you are so funny at times....pmsl...can just imagine you...lol......onto your card,which is just brilliant as per....thanks for cheering me up.xx

Stampin'Piper said...

This is so beautiful! I love this Tilda!

Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers and Stampavie and more!

Hugs Tanja

kaylou said...

Hi Sue
i love this magnolia, really gorgeous, thanks for joining us at stampavie and more.
hugs Kaylou xoxo

Shelly said...

Hi! Gorgeous Summery creation! Lovely colours! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake this week! Shelly ;)

Alex said...

Like your Tilda and the colors are perfect for this card!
Thanks for joining EAC!
Hugs, Alex