My Followers

Friday 4 June 2010

Crafty Catz Challenge#35 Black & Red



Well gosh that week went quick had soo much to do and got soo little done but hasnt the weather been brilliant.
So it is Friday therefore it is time for another challenge over at Crafty Catz and this week it is the lovely Dianne's turn to set the challenge. This week Dianne has gone with a colour theme "Red & Black". So we would like you to make a card or project with prodominate colours of Black & Red but you can add some other if you so choose.


Our sponser this week is CRAFTS & ME. Teresa has kindly donated this lovely Sweet Pea stamp. Gosh wish I could enter this one.
Well I have used a Sweet Pea stamp for my card and coloured with my promarkers added 3d gloss to the dress and flower to make it pop. Touch of glitter for the wings just because a fairy needs her fairy dust. My flowers where actually white but i coloured with my promarker to match the dress. Swirl is a sizzix a few sequins for the centre of the flowers and a butter fly charm. paper is from my stash and i am sorry cant remember what it is from really should put them back in the packs when i am looking through.



Well I hope you like my card and you will come and join us again we had such a fab turn out last week and we loved visiting you all. pop over and checkout the rest of the Dt's there is lots of inspiration for you and show them some love.

Below is a list of challenges i am entering this into.

Sweet Pea Stampers- sprinkle of fairy dust

Trulyscrumptious- sketch

Charisma Cardz- flowers

Totally Gorjuss- Wings

Allsorts challenge- Black, white & 1 other ( red)

22 comments:

Mina said...

oh wow Sue shes gorgeous in these colous and I love how you used my sketch...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
Mina xxx

Messi Jessi said...

Gorgeous card, love the colour combo and a great image too x

Sharon said...

This is stunning Sue. I love your image, the colours suit it perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious.

coops said...

stunning card sue, the image is fantastic and i love the colours, they really pop.luv coops.xx

Carol said...

What a gorgeous card Sue! Luv your lo and colours. Image is lovely too and so beautifully coloured in. Thanks for joining us at Charisma and good luck! Lotsa luv xxxx

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi there I love black and red and the image looks so sumptious in these colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Pea stampers hugs Pascale

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous card. Love the sparkle
Hugs
Suzanne x

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Sue,love your layout and colouring is fab,have a nice day.xx

kay said...

stunning card sue,love her sparkly wings,x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sue
A gorgeous card for the challenge this week,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Naomi Johnson said...

fabulous! love it! xx

coldwaters2 said...

WOW this is absolutely stunning wonderful image, colours and design I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

LINDA said...

Simply stunning.. Love the colors.. very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

Debbie said...

Wow - love the colour and design of this card

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

crafty amy said...

This is beautiful she is so perfect for this colour combo! I love the sparkly wings :D
Thank you for joining us at Sweet pea stampers and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

Unknown said...

hi Hun Long time no chat ha ha hope you and yours are all well. Love this little lady the hair does it for me beautifully coloured

Love Dawn xx

Nicola said...

Wow what a beauty Sue, your coloration is outstanding and what a gorgeous combo too. Ooh I am so loving your creation.
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Stampin Mindy said...

AWE! I love your colors such a lovely card. I love the shimmer on her wings and that charm. Hugs!

annies place said...

Beautiful card Sue, colours really suit the image,
Have a great day tomorrow.
I tried to post on dc but it's not working.
Ann x

kay said...

hi sue,popped on to say happy birthday,have a wonderful day,x

~@ngie~ said...

absolutely gorgeous.... I love it darl ;o) xXx