My Followers

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Creative inspirations - It's Summer

Happy Wednesday and I think summer has landed for how long I wouldnt like to say.
Well Wednesday means time for another challenge at Creative Inspirations and this week the challenge is SUMMER. Yes let out your stamp and summer colours and lets see what you come up with.

This week's Prize is 3 Packs of Die-Cuts of the Winner's Choice from Crimson Cloud.


My card I have used a Penny Black stamp doesnt he look like he is really enjoying himself in the sunshine. Coloured with my promarkers and paper is Making Memories just chillin. Some raffa which reminds me of deck chairs dont ask me why but just does. lol. Happy Birthday sentiment. Added some faux stitching on the outside and that is a fairly plain card but guess one for the boys.



I will be entering this into
Bearly- mine - Summer
Penny Black - stitching
Creative inspirations - stitching

11 comments:

tilly said...

lovely card for summer, wish I had a hammock and the time to use it lol
Tilly x

Donna Mosley said...

Great card Sue, fab image and really effective faux stitching.

Donna x

Curly said...

I love this card Sue he is one cool cat lol

have a lovely evening ,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

coops said...

gorgeous card sue.fab summery colours and the image is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

annies place said...

Well he seems to be enjoying the sun, wish I could join him in a bit of sunlounging
Ann x

Cards By MI said...

What a lovely cute image. I wish that was me laying under the trees. Thanks for playing with us over at Bearly Mine this time. Please do come back and play with us again!
Love n hugs
Marie

Kath Stewart said...

such a sweet card sue...thank you for joining us at penny black saturday...hugs kath xxx

Dawn said...

Hi Sue, So adorable! Wish I was that cat right now lol. Cute image and great paper to gp with it. Hugs, Dawn

coldwaters2 said...

Super card great image, colours and design I would love to be able to join him on that island, thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Daisychain said...

Thanks for joining our stitching challenge at Creative Inspirations with such a lovely card. Good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Christine x

Lee said...

i adore this card.Love that image.xx