My Followers

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Anything Goes at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS

Good evening hope you are all enjoying this good weather we are having. My dog is finding it a little hard with all his fur and really enjoys the cool breeze about 8pm. Oh my little sewing machine arrived today a bargin just £30 inc postage for a mini Jemone new boxed but sadlly was out so will be picking it up tomorrow from the depot. So expect to see a little machine sewing on my cards once I work out how to work it.
Well this week at CREATIVE INSPIRATION we have a nice easy theme ANYTHING GOES for you to play along with so just link up your creation and someone will be along shortly to have a peep.
Our sponsor is our monthly sponsor
SIMON SAYS who is giving the winner $20 off there shopping at there store.
For my card I have used this Cute House Mouse Stamp dont they look as if they are having a real feast.

 close up of image
Image is coloured with Promarkers and I have added some liquid pearls on the candle. A happy birthday stamp I have had for ever. Papers are from my stash and are a mixture of papermania and Minds Eye. A Few square gems. I have used a fab sketch from willow sketchie challenge.
Well now you have seen my little birthday card it is now your turn. So link up your card and have fun.
Challenges this fit is
Willow sketchie challenge - layout
Joanna sheen - birthday
Crazy 4 challenges - birthday
Craft your Days away - All creatures great and small

7 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the beautifully coloured image and fab layout.xxx

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, love the layout :o)
Jackie xx

tilly said...

This is so pretty, your machine sounds good value lol.... serves you right for galivanting, lol
Tilly x

Unknown said...

what a scrummy card.....ooo a nice cake with a cuppa....sorry got lost there...your card is sooo cute lovin those cute fellows colours are superby too hugglies sassyxxx..ps thanks for sending one of your friends over to my place..that was a lovely thing to do sweetie ...xxxx

Rosietoes said...

Lovely card and great colours. Have fun with your new sewing machine. :)
Thank you for joining with us on the Joanna Sheen challenge.

Edna x

coops said...

so gorgeous sue.i love your colours and fab sweet mice :D

xx coops xx

Janette said...

Oh my favourite little mice Sue..lol...the only ones I actually do like....love your card and colouring is fab.xx