My Followers

Thursday 28 June 2012

Creative Inspirations #169- Anything Goes

Good morning hope you are all well the heavens have just opened here so more rain. I am still trying to catch up on my jobs so will make this quick. Over at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS we have a nice easy challenge this week so no excuse not to join us this week. The theme is ANYTHING GOES so get them crafty fingers working as we have a fab prize from our sponsor MELJEN DESIGNS. Pop on over to the pop and check it out and while you are there see what wonderful creations the team has made again.
For my card I used an image from our sponsor this fab bunny rabbit all dress for Christmas. Yes thats right Christmas need to get some cards made in advance.
Ingredients for this are my trustie promarkers, memory box die, cuttlebug folder, snowflakes from friend, Dp is Dovecraft I think. Sentiment is a clear stamp from papermill. Lots of glitter well it is christmas.
Well now it is your turn cant wait to see what you make. Thanks for popping by will have my Craft Challenge for you shortly so pop back and have a peep.
Challenges this card fits are
I love promarkers - anything goes
Digital Tuesday - amazing animals
Jacksons digital express - anything goes

16 comments:

Caroline said...

Morning Sue gorgeous card love that cute image which is coloured beautifully and the layout is fab. Caroline xxx

Kim said...

cute christmas card - and well done you for getting ahead and starting with them now! love the layout!
Kim x

tilly said...

a beautiful card, looks like you are getting well in front with Christmas!
I love the Meljens, such sweet images
Tilly x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Sue love the colour's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Sheila H said...

You can never get started too early on Christmas cards - thanks for the reminder! Your colors are great, and I love the layers. Thanks for sharing with us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

Mema's Crafts said...

Sue this is a really lovely card and its good to prepare early. Thanks for joing us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

coops said...

gorgeous card sue.fab icy colours and i love the sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Joyce Ann said...

This is just precious, beautiful colouring, and I love the image. Wonderful job, thank you for sharing your card with us at JDE; good luck.

Joyce Ann said...

Sue, this is just precious. I love the colours and the image is very cute. Thank you for sharing your card with us at JDE; good luck.

Karen said...

So cute and I love the image, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Unknown said...

I think this is beautiful I love it well done Hugs Elaine
ps I have just bought that memory box die ...cannot wait to use it

Chana Malkah said...

Just Adorable! Nice color choices!
Thanks for sharing with us at Jackson's Digital Expressions!

Hugz,
Chana, DT Coordinator

Confiseries Papier said...

Just lovely,thanks for joining us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

Crafting Vicky said...

Such a pretty wintery creation! You are sooo good making those cards in advance... I can't seem to get going lol

Thanks for joining us as Jackson’s Digital Expressions this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Vicky

Bernardine Cuttino said...

cute,cute, cute. Thanks for joining in on the fun this week at JDE,
DT CAS Leader
Berni

Lorraine said...

Really cute image, love your card! Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine x