My Followers

Saturday 12 January 2013

Crafty Catz Buttons & Bows & GDT Call

Hello back again with my Crafty Catz Dt card for you as a new challenge started on Friday. This week it is the lovely Kim's turn to pick our theme and she would like you to add button and bows to your creations. We also have a GDT call for February so if you are interested add GDT after your name when you enter the challenge.
Our sponsor for this challenge is Mulberry Crafts


Ok so onto my creation for this weeks challenge i have used a Bugaboo image which i have coloured with my promarkers. I got this image from a win from last year and have been waiting to use it.
Used my memory box corner and satin ribbon from Miaflower crafts. Sentiment is from a Lili of the valley set of sentiments. Buttons are papermanina and I also think the paper is too this is actually from a Christmas 12x12  pad. The layout is from Sketch saturday
Ok have a good weekend and hope to see you over at the blog
challeges i would like to enter this card into are
Shelly's images = Anything goes
Divas by designs= anything goes

21 comments:

PaperDaisies said...

Adorable card Sue. I love that image. Have a great weekend Nina

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Sue love the image and paper's have a lovely weekend my friend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Krafty Kows said...

Very cute card. Loving that MB corner. Jeanette

mags said...

This is lovely. The image is so sweet and great layout.
Mags
x

carol said...

Hello super card Sue the image is so cute, x carol

Doreen said...

Beautiful card.love the image and fab colours.xxx

Doreen said...

Beautiful card.love the image and fab colours.xxx

Janette said...

Hi Sue, I did call here yesterday, but you'd gone shopping so I went home...lol....
I love this gorgeous card, so cute and I do think that paper is one of my fav's.....xx

Vicky said...

This is gorgeous sweetie love the cute image & the dotty paper.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sue! Thanks for fixing the link sweetie.

Love
Maarit

coops said...

so gorgeous sue.i love sweet theodore :D

x coops xx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Sue, such a sweet image :o) Hugs, Lisa x

tilly said...

a fab card with those lovely buttons,and I love the lady bug!
Tilly x

marsha said...

What a cutie! I love the teddy and the red and white!
Hugs,
Marsha

NickScrapShack said...

It´s super cute Sue! Great work with the bow as well.
Nick

kay said...

fabulous card,x

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Sue, thank you for stopping by my blog, really appreciate it hun xxxx

Debs said...

Adorable card - cute image and the buttons are the perfect finishing touch.
Thanks for popping by my blog and your lovely comment.
Debs xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely teddy and super design! Hugs, Lesley

Cheryl said...

Adorable! What a sweet image! I love your design and the fancy die cut.

Creahuijs said...

Lovely card!

Thank you for joining us at Shelly's Images!

Hope you come back soon!

Hugs Priscilla