My Followers

Friday 28 June 2013

Thank You at Craft

Hello back again with my DT card for Craft. We have a great challenge for you this week and I know that to have a few of these cards in your box is always handy.
Yes our challenge this week is THANK YOU (teacher) Cards
With the school year coming to a close what better time than to get ready with your teacher thank you cards.
Our sponsors for this challenge and prizes are as follows
Sponsor 1: Crimson Cloud

The prize for winner 1 is 3 diecut packs of choice from their shop.
Sponsor 2:  Doodle Dragons

The prize for winner 2 is $10 download from their site.
Sponsor 3:  QKR Stampede
The Prize for Winner 3 is 5 Digital Images of choice.

The prize for winner 4 is their choice of either
  • 3 digistamps OR 
  • 2 easel card sheets/card kits OR
  • 1 paperpack OR
  • 2 3D decoupage sheets OR
  • 1 box card kit of the winners choice from my digistamp blog.
my Card
So now lets have a peep at the card I made for this weeks challenge. I think this will end up at School as my nephew is leaving this time for secondary school so will probably need a few. I have used a image from QKR one of our sponsors.

I have coloured the images with my promarkers and the Dp is Bobunny Ad Lib collection and Hot off the press. Ribbon from stash and a few pearls to finish. I will add the teachers name when he decides who is getting it.
Well I do hope you will come and play along with us and dont forget to checkout the amazing creations by the rest of the team useing some more images by our sponsors.
Thanks for popping by
challenges i would like to enter this card into are

7 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Aunty Sue, I like the sweet image,the papers and the ribbon.
Kevin xx

Desire Fourie said...

This is pretty and very fit for a special teacher.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous card, love the image.
Margaret

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous card,fab image.xxx

Unknown said...

What a fab keepsake for a teacher... oh, wait! I am a teacher!... LOL I love this background paper, so cheerful!
Keep safe and have a nice weekend
Anna xxx

tilly said...

a super card and cannot believe how the boys are growing lol
Tilly x

NickScrapShack said...

You done so many wonderful cards Sue, I haven´t had enough time to comment on them all but they are wonderful. Saw that you won two challenges quite recently too. Big Congrats!

Have a great weekend!
Hugs Nick