My Followers

Wednesday 29 January 2014

It is Recipe Time at CRAFTY SENTIMENTS

Good evening a quick post from me before I go back to my bed. Oh roll on February hopefully my health will improve I am now full of a cough and flu symptoms so am taking the beachams.
So having said that sorry for not visiting you but will do so asap.
Today sees a new challenge at Crafty Sentiments and thankfully i made this a few weeks ago. This week we have a RECIPE for you to follow
1 image
2 patterned papers
3 different embellishments
We have an amazing prize for one lucky entry this fab stamp
welcome little one
so onto my card I using Cheers

My Dp is fairytale. embellishments are lace, ribbon  & gems. Image coloured with my promarkers.
Well I hope you can come and join us this week and dont forget to add 3 after your name if you are a follower of the inspiration blog or use a crafty sentiments image or 6 if you do both.
Thanks for popping by and hopefully i will be back with you shortly.

10 comments:

NickScrapShack said...

This is absolutely SWEET Sue!!!

Love the image and her pink cheeks! Beautiful coloured dress....

Hope you feel better soon!!!

big get well hugs from Sweden

Nick

rachel said...

a gorgeous card Sue - I hope you're feeling a little better today! Hugs rachel x

Unknown said...

I hope this girl on your card will drink for your health... Bottoms up! Nice colors and very festive card, looking good!
Have a rest and fingers crossed for you!
Anna xxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous sweet card, very pretty colours. Lovely image
Margaret

coops said...

so stunning sue.gorgeous image and i love your pretty details :D

xx coops xx

Céline said...

so gorgeous sue, love the papers and colors
hugs
céline
and take care

mags said...

A gorgeous card Sue. Love the image and the detail.
Mags
x

carol said...

Gorgeous Card, Hope you are feeling better, take care x carol

Jac’s Playground said...

This is gorgeous Sue and love how you've coloured her dress xx

Linda Levoir said...

Gorgeous card Sue, love the dipped effect on her dress and the lovely colour combo you've chosen here, that ticket sentiment is fab. Hope you're feeling a bit better :) xx