My Followers

Friday 24 October 2014

Thank You at Crafty Catz

Good morning well last day for the children at school a full week off. I have jobs to do at home but hoping to get some crafting done need get some Christmas cards done.
Well today being Friday it is time for a new challenge and this week it is the lovely talented Anna's turn to host. So hope you will join us again. I loved all your Black plus one cards last week and if you entered pop along and checkout the winners and top three fab creations.
Well Anna has chosen a fab challenge
THANK YOU
Yes we all need some of these in our card box so why not come and join us.
Our sponsor this week is the fab company MEI FLOWER CRAFT with a £20 prize
So onto my card for your inspiration. I will explain the sentiment as it looks a little strange. A neighbour had just finished Radiotherapy . He asked if i could do a nurse with a chicken on a plate with the sentiment. I immediately thought of this fab image from Bugaboo. Sentiment is computer generated. DP is from a scrapbooking kit. Ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons and i have done it in the style of their charity. . Image has been coloured with my promarkers.

close up of the image


Hope you like and yes the nurses did get the joke of the cooked chicken. Thanks for popping by and dont forget to pop along and see what the rest of the team has made.
Have a great weekend

15 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Sue love the image and sentiment have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Desire Fourie said...

Love the very apt sentiment and the brown and blue colours go so well together. {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,000 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Doreen said...

What a fab card,love the image.xxx

Janette said...

I think this is brilliant Sue, no wonder they laughed, perfect...
Have a nice break and a catch up...xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Brilliant card, love the nurse image, I am wondering if chicken was all he could eat.
Margaret

Jac’s Playground said...

Love this Sue, and just so perfect for those nurses, excellent job, enjoy your crafting and have a great week xx

tilly said...

love the funny sentiment and the nurse.......don't work to hard next week, enjoy your weekend
Hugs Tilly x

Unknown said...

I just LOVE such sense of humour, even the hard times could be a little bit brighter with a smile. Amazing, cool and funny card, perfectly personalised. Have a nice weekend!
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Unknown said...

Oh my, Sue :) This is funny! I'm sure the nurse will see the funny side of it. Brilliant card and great image :) enjoy your weekend! Hugs,
Ingrid xx

Naomi Johnson said...

Great card this week Sue! really makes me laugh. Glad it went down so well. Hope you have a great week. Naomi x

StampNScrapJunkie said...

What a super cute card and sentiment! Thanks for sharing your fabulous card and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Kim said...

fantastic card Sue, love that image
Kim x

NickScrapShack said...

This is a great Thank You card! Like it a lot. The DP is perfect!

Sorry that I didn´t pop around this weekend but hope you had a great one!

Hugs Nick

Tracy Penney said...

Great card, I am sure it brought lots of smiles. Thanks for joining our Wonderful Wednesday Challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.

Helen said...

Fabulous card!
Thanks for playing at the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge!
Helen x