My Followers

Friday 21 August 2015

Show us something NEW at Polkadoodles

Good morning hope your well. Well today sees a new challenge at Polkadoodles and this time we would like to see SOMETHING NEW
Yes we would like to see what have you been buying learning so share with us .
Talking of new have you seen the most wonderful new release yet Frosted Winter If not you must check it out. I am loving the samples I have seen so far.
Well I guess it is my turn to show you what I have new. I recently got one of the older Christmas Cd downloads Work & Play 5 - Festive Hollybobs which you can purchase HERE.  
So here is my card using the CD

I am using Hollybobs Present which you can purchase as a digi  HERE. I have coloured my image with promarkers .Added some seem binding & Lace. Everything else is on the download. Such a lovely selection of papers and loads of elements. I can see me using it lots this year
Well I hope you like my card I really enjoyed making it I tried for the Shabby Look not sure if I managed it. I was told flowers and lace and distressing. I did distess my papers to make them look older and added touches of distressed ink on them.
Well it is your turn to share if you need some more inspiration wow the team has lots for you so head on over to the challenge here.
Thanks for popping by enjoy your weekend.
challenges
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - 2W, 3E  No. 98 - (W1 of 2) - Use a Sentiment
Crafting-With-Friends 2W, 3E - (W2 of 2) Anything Goes
Digitally Sweet - M, Digital images/projects - (Does not have to be 100% digital.) - No. 141 - August - Celebrations
Jingle Belles - 2W - must be Christmas - (W2 of 2) - Postal (postage stamps/delivery/mailbox or postcard)
Simply Create Too - 2W - No.92 - (W2 of 2) - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - WCards - No. 120  - Always Anything Goes (Cards only)
Allsorts W,3E  share your favourite colour  has to be red for christmas
Little Claire's M,P15, 3E, SIO  Aug - Christmas in August
Christmas Card Challenges - W, must be Christmas / Winter –#37 Photo Inspiration*
Crafting from the Heart - W, E3 - Always Anything Goes

21 comments:

Curly said...

Aww this is a sweet card Sue love the colour theme, gorgeous colouring
Have a great day and a fabulous weekend
Hugs Bridget :) xx

Janette said...

Hi Sue, I almost missed this one and it's very cute and pretty....xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous Sue love the cute image fabulous colour's and design
Dianne xx :)

Lou Sims said...

Such a pretty card and love all the layers and embellies you have added. Lou x

Karon said...

Wonderful card and love the layers! TFS

tilly said...

lovely papers and image, some nice distressing as well on those edges
Tilly x

Bev said...

Sue this is a fab card and I love floppy seam binding bows x

Jacee said...

She's a little sweetie Sue!
hugs JAcee
Simply Paper Card Design

SmilynStef said...

Love how you tucked the postcard in the background ... so very glad you joined our Special Delivery at Jingle Belles.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great distressed look and love your image and how you have put everything together. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

JoAnn said...

Pretty colors and papers. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant, love it and thanks for showing 'off' this beautiful card in our challenge.xxx
{Chocolate Coffee and Cards DT Member}

Barbara said...

What a pretty card... as I've come over from the Jingle Belles, it took me a while, though, to figure out what the connection to their challenge was - but I found it!

anncreatief said...

Wouw beautiful i love it, and thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&CC.
Hugs Anneke DT

HeatherM said...

What an adorable Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart this week.
HeatherM

lauren bergold said...

what a sweet & adorable holiday card! thanks for joining our "special delivery" fun at JINGLE BELLES!

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, love that image
Claire xx

starcyl said...

Great card sue, love this collection.

Jenny x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - beautifully coloured.

Great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting With Friends and Little Claire.

Helen x

Unknown said...

Fabulous, just fabulous. Love the whole look of this.xx

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.