My Followers

Thursday 22 October 2015

Black and White plus 1 at Craft

Good day are you ready for Nikky's show at polkadoodles on Create and Craft hope so. 
I will quickly share my CRAFT DT card with as the show starts at 1pm
You dont want to miss this challenge is is a cracker.
BLACK WHITE PLUS ONE OTHER COLOUR
our sponsors for this challenge are
So before you head on over to checkout the prizes and the rest of the creations by the team. 
Here is my card using 'Spooky Ghoul' by Spyder's Other Corner)
My other colour is GREEN
image coloured with promarkers. background done with distressed inks
DP is from the Winter paper pack at Polkadoodles
Mc Gill Halloween punches. Crafty Sentiments Fence die
Well hope you like my card and will come and join us . You dont have to do Halloween as alot have used other occasions. checkout the fab cake.
Thanks for popping by off to switch the TV on and the kettle.
Bye for now.

challenges

3 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Great card, love the spooky feel to it
Margaret

Doreen said...

Love the fab design and colours,just gorgeous.xxx

Jacee said...

Fabulous 'spooky' card!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design