My Followers

Sunday 31 January 2016

Been Play With Stick & Bones It Is AWESOME

Hi folks I dont normally post on a Sunday but thought I would have a play. 
I havent been too good so have been chasing my tail with DT duties but today felt a little better so decided to print out some bits and pieces to make a card.
Have you seen the AWESOME NEW COLLECTION

Well as I feel a bit like a relic have decided to print out some fabulous pre coloured images and papers , embellishments . Take a look what do you think

I am thinking of a card to match a Bottle bag I fancy doing. Oh I did some matting of layers with the image into a frame and added the sentiment direct. Just love that Nikky does PNG so you can add layers before you print out saves on the cutting. Lots of fussy cutting of some trees. Got my inks to touch the edges of the papers and some ribbon not sure itf to go with ribbon or the string yet. Some pearls maybe. 
Gosh there is so much on this collection if you have men little or small this is just the perfect thing for them. Even the little girls that like adventure . Checkout the cute girl on the Flying Rapture sorry if I have the wrong name. Tee Hee.
So Rawwr on over and check it out It is Mammoth
Here is a  link to the collection If the whole collection is not for you and not sure why not there are images and papers and elements sold individually 

1 comment:

kay said...

Looking forward to seeing the completed card but looks good so far. Hope you are feeling better soon x