My Followers

Wednesday 3 February 2016

It turned into a Mammoth Day - Bearing Gifts Bag

Hi folks did you see a few days ago I was playing with the download from Polkadoodles 
Omg I so love this collection and I have seen some awesome makes both in blog land and also over at Polkadoodles Facebook page
Well I thought i would share with you what i made.
A Bottle Bag
Now isnt he a cutie he is called  Bearing Gifts and you can purchase him on his own here
I used papers, elements and a little topper for the tag. love these papers.I placed him in front of the frame and placed the tortoise just behind the frame then printed out and fussy cut. Mounted onto these fab papers and added some twine and the bones. This bag is much taller than A4 therefore as my printer will only print A4 I split the papers and added this fab sentiment.
I am quiet pleased with how this has turned out and would love to know what you think.
Well if you havent checkout out the collection you really must pop along to the shop and have a browse at all the sections Nikky has broken it down into . But really you need to get the whole lot as a one soo much cheaper and soo much better value.
Thanks for popping and hope you liked my Mammoth bag.
7 Kids College Fund - 2W, 3E, SIR - #144 - Anything Goes 
Crafting By Designs - W,F, 3E -  February Anything Goes


13 comments:

Unknown said...

this is so cute!!!! love the bold colours and this new collection!!! I've treated myself to a little dinosaur... I'll hopefully be able to colour it and make a card soon with it!!! xx Mirella DK

Fikreta said...

very beautiful !
Thank you for joining us at The crafty addicts
Good Luck and hope to see you again.

Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Patricia Alvarez said...

Great project. I love the image, the little tag and all the pretty papers too. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia.

mags said...

This is great Sue. Cute image and love the design of the bottle bag.
Mags
x

Buffy said...

Fabulous project, great image.
Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges

Moni said...

So adorable!!! Love it

Andree said...

A fabulously decorated bag. The images are wonderful and I love the brilliant sentiments.
Thank-you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore February Challenge “Use a Stamp or Digi”. Good luck x

Migdalia said...

Awesome project!! Super cool and fun!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting by Designs!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Helen said...

Love it! A great gift bag.

With my DT hat, thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky and the Sisters of Craft.

Helen x

Sandi said...

wonderful coloring and a cute image! This is adorable! Thanks for playing with us this week at
http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/

Huggs
Sandi

Rosie said...

Fabulous bag and cute image! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

mixamatoasties said...

Fab! Love the image :)

Thanks for sharing at FabNFunky.

Susan

Cards by Beckie said...

This is a lovely gift bag. Thank you for sharing at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x