My Followers

Friday 4 August 2017

Tonic Christmas Card

Good day well no Crafty Catz challenge today we are on holiday so if you entered carol will be posting winner and top three and GDT shortly.
So I thought I would share with you a Christmas card i made with a fab Tonic die I won recently.
The die is called Candy Cane Frame.
I have gone with Traditional colours 
The leaf is also tonic along with the glitter which i have stuck with some double sided tape
The white on the boot is Fluffy stuff
The flowers have been made with Formiran and the die is a spellinders
Ribbon is from stash
Well another for my box 
Thanks for popping by dont forget Crafty Catz will be back in Septemeber with some fab challenges and our new GDT.
Bye for now
challenges
Sheepski challenge - flowers
Southern Girls 2W,1E,C10  #165 Flower Power 

11 comments:

MarĂ­a Pilar said...

Great card. Love that frame and poinsettia.
Thanks for the button translator.
We thank you for participating with us at Retarte#102
Maria Pilar DT

Janette said...

Sue this is gorgeous, what a beautiful die....
Enjoy your day .....x

Wishcraft said...

Fab die and a lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

PS. yes I've adjusted everything as much as I can... with the pedals, it's more that they're slightly too high up for my little feet if that makes sense lol. I'm sure I'll get it sorted, just need to force myself to get out and drive it! x

Arlene said...

Great die cut and fabulous card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely Christmas card and it's always good to get a few made ahead of time. What a lovely die you won too, looks very versatile.
Lorraine

Liz McGuire, said...

Gorgeous card, what a lucky win! Might make a start on my Christmas cards!

Liz x

Curly said...

Wow wow wow, it's gorgeous! So beautifully put together I love it.
For the foamiran flower I used my encaustic iron on medium heat, the flower I made didn't turnout that well a lot
Of the creases didn't hold but on the whole it wasn't half bad, I think it's all about practice and
Getting a feeling for the consistency of the foamiran
Thanks for stopping by
Have a lovely evening
Hugs Bridget xx

kay said...

Hi Sue, thanks for visiting my blog. Congrats on winning the die, your card is fab x

Dawn T said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls challenge

Monica Maier said...

love the die cut, it's gorgeous in silver. Thanks for joining us diecut diva's!

Adventures in Paperland said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Lisa DT xx