My Followers

Thursday 13 November 2014

It is beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS

Good morning did you get a good nights sleep. i hope so it sets you up for a good day.
Is everyone ready for Christmas the Manchester Christmas Markets are about to start here so guess it means i should be making a list. Not done all my cards yet feel like that is all I am doing. Anyway if you are like me and need to get some more done then how about joining us this week at CRAFT with our CHRISTMAS challenge
Look at the fab list of sponsors that has kindly donated prizes
told you they where fab prize details are on the challenge blog

So now onto my card using using 'Krissy Kringle' by The Stamping Chef


Ok I went with traditional colours seem to be my thing this year last was all blues. I mage coloured with my Promarkers. Dies used are Memory Box and spellbinders . DP is from last years papermania pads omg I didnt realise I had so much left and havent bought any this year my bit to save pennies. Hope you dont mind the old stuff. Lots of gems and some twine
OK now it is your turn so would love to come and see your make.
Off to do some dreaded housework and then walk the dog
Thanks for popping by
challenges
The stamping chef- ATG
creative crew - christmas joy
Fan Tastic tuesday - atg
Holly Joy Christmas - colour theme
Just inspiration - gifts
that craft place - atg

14 comments:

Sharon said...

This s gorgeous image Sue. I love the traditional colours. A lovely design.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. X

Whisper said...

Oooo what a super image and a great layout too.

The Manchester market is supposed to be good, i wish i lived closer so i could go, luv Sam x

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous christmas, I like the more traditional card, I suppose it's my age.
Sorry I live too far away to come to your market, I expect its a lot cheaper than the expensive one we have in Bath.
Hope you are having a nice day it's dark wet and very windy here
Margaret

tilly said...

a super card in those trad. colours.....love the Christmas markets
Tilly

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image.xxx

Unknown said...

Your card is sooo pretty, Aunty Sue! Sorry I've been a bit quite. Trying to get my life in order now I've recovered from the surgery. I will be back tomorrow ;) xx

Janette said...

Gorgeous Sue, as always...
Oh I love Christmas, and those markets are fabulous....have a good day.xxx

mags said...

Lovely card Sue. Gorgeous image and detail.
Mags
x

Lee said...

Fantastic.x

Guild Master Crystal said...

Beautiful card. I like the little Christmas tree you've made for the elf.
Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
~ Crystal (DT)

Gail said...

Wowzers. This sexy maiden is colored beautifully! Love the layout and the sentiment is perrrrfect! Hugs, Gail

Hazel said...

I’m sorry I’m late in commenting – broadband went down for more than a day. Thanks for sharing more of your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 61 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

What a fantastic card! Love the die cut tree! Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly!

Kay Dalton said...

great card, she looks fab, thanks for joining us at That Craft Place