My Followers

Thursday 12 November 2015

Christmas at Craft Challenge

Good morning well it is that time of the month that Craft Celebrates Christmas. So if you havent finished your Christmas makes then you must come and join us.
This weeks sponsors are
and

So quickly onto my card using a image kindly given by one of our sponsors this week



I have coloured this fab stamp from Wags N Whiskers with my promarkers.
Dp is from a very old pad Berry Merry by Jennifer Ellory
Diecuts - trees and stocking.
Fluffy stuff on the stocking, Gems, Twine and washie tape
Well that is another for my box starting to look like I might have half as many as I need.
So I am sure that you will love the rest of the teams creations so get on over to the blog and check them out.
Thanks for popping.
Challenges


11 comments:

tilly said...

another super addition to your box, very pretty
Tilly x

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, I love your trees and stocking, beautiful image
Margaret

TRACEY MO said...

So pretty, great colour combo too!

Thanks for joining us at I D ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE

tracey ct

aussie aNNie said...

LOVE the gorgeous Christmas card and those trees look super gorgeous. xx { aNNie}

La Papera Gialla said...

Lovely!
Thanks for entering our Christmas Card Challenge this week and good luck!
Monica - CCC DT

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Afternoon lovely card I think the cat is so sweet.

Crafty hugs Pen

Fikreta said...

Your card is very beautiful !
Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Attitude!
Good Luck and hope to see you again.

Debbie said...

What a sweet card! I love all the levels of crafting on here. Great job! We look forward to you entering our weekly challenges at Classy Cards 'n Such. Invite your crafty friends. Have a ball!

Debbie

Hazel said...

So sorry I’m late in commenting. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 254 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

M DelValle said...

Great card and lovely colors! Thank you for joining us at Star Stampz challenge blog. Maria

Bettina L. said...

Such a gorgeous Christmas card. Love the details with the traditional colours and threes. Thanks for playing at Star Stampz and good luck. Hope to see you back thursday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Star Stampz xx